- To make sure every funeral service at Shannon Crematorium is awarded a great level of dignity and respect.
- To provide a warm and comforting environment for mourners, clergy, ministers, funeral directors and staff, both within and outside the building.
- Flexibility and adaptability. We understand that we provide an important service to the public at a very difficult time and will strive to be as flexible and accommodating as possible.
- Provision to meet the various needs of different community groups. We will endeavour to customise each service to ensure the needs and requests of each community group and family unit are met.
- To provide improved facilities for the public, funeral directors, clergy and staff. We have spent considerable time and resources on building the best facility possible and will continue to maintain this facility to the high standard we currently achieve and will endeavour to improve wherever it may be needed.
If we do not meet these aims, please let us know.